Superbowl Sunday is here and the competition is tight, who will win the advertising battle royal?
Join Fast Company’s live interactive chat with experts- Loren Angelo, GM of Brand Marketing at Audi of America; Mike Sheldon, CEO of Deutsch LA; and Co.Create editor Teressa Iezzi, as they discuss Super Bowl marketing strategy with readers.
How do marketers devise their Super Bowl strategy?
What are the pros and cons of releasing teasers and original content before the actual game?
These questions and more will be addressed by our mini Super Bowl panel of experts and our editors in our live chat today at 12p.m (E.T.). And you can join in the conversation, right here.
This Sunday I am most excited for super bowl ads, followed by beyonce, followed by the actual game.
- marketingforbreakfast reblogged this from fastcompany
- robnapierdesign reblogged this from fastcompany
- davidontheroad likes this
- mercurialme likes this
- alisal reblogged this from fastcompany and added:
- topheriskris likes this
- fragmentedfictions likes this
- aliettegomez reblogged this from fastcompany
- fastcompany posted this